Oh the places we will go...

Live in the places you want to learn about


Thursday 29 March 2012

All Things Japan - A birthday overseas


Have you ever had a Birthday party that blew your mind? 
Way to make your Birthday memorable idea #27 Go to a foreign country and celebrate it with a host family. 

My 19th Birthday Cake
Try to keep up with all the native festive traditions and remember to give your mum a call during the day.
It’s a blast – here’s the proof on Flickr Happy Birthday in Japan My 19th Birthday was celebrated with some of the warmest, kindest people I’ve met – my 2nd host family, living in an apartment, beside in Nagara River.


They gave me a cake that combined cream, sponge, crepes, fruit and chocolate decorations. To me – it does not get much better.
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment