Oh the places we will go...

Live in the places you want to learn about


Friday 30 March 2012

Miscellaneous post commenting

So tonight I had fun trawling through a whole variety of interesting and random blogs and commenting occasionally - just showing appreciation for having gotten to read their unique thoughts.
For the assessment: Here are the links to the comments on: a megatokyo blog
a post on mine craft by a classmate, here from a classmate in my workshop - inspiring stuff Jacqueline :)You gave me some good ideas for animation. It's great to find another anime and manga appreciator. I wonder how many Vocaloid songs you know ;)?
And lastly, just exchanging quotes and Dr. Zuess mentions isn't a bad way to pass time.

For the Flicker comment posts here we go: On a image that made me think of my dear old mum On a pink rabbit face And also on a bridge over water (which I can't decide if it's been colour-shopped or not)...I can't link to the comment, only the image and the comment thread.
But there you have it, comments recorded.

Over and out chaps
(For now)



No comments:

Post a Comment